• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Berger 215 and Berger 250.........

mtnwrunner

It's gonna be someone's lucky day..................

I am selling these as I am using differents lots for my own use and these are mixed lot numbers that I've had laying around but I'm sure someone can use them.:)

30 cal. 215 grain Hybrid Target-----2 100 ct. boxes and 3 50 ct. boxes for a total of 350 bullets. $200 bucks shipped.

338 cal. 250 grain OTM Hybrid Tactical-----1 100 round ct. box and 2 50 ct. boxes for a total of 200 bullets. $150.00 shipped.

Randy

Attachments

• berger 007.jpg
    berger 007.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 9
  • berger 006.jpg
    berger 006.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 9
If nobody has a prior claim on the .338 250's I'll take all of them. PM your address and I'll get you the money. Thanks

Re: Berger 215 and Berger 250......... ******BULLETS SOLD*****

215's sold to stater61 and 250's sold to harperc.

Randy

Very nice of you Randy to share these like that. Those 215's are gold right now and you sold them at a fair price. Kudos to you.

I almost grabbed them but I have enough and was feeling guilty...:rolleyes:

Jeff

Very nice of you Randy to share these like that. Those 215's are gold right now and you sold them at a fair price. Kudos to you.

I almost grabbed them but I have enough and was feeling guilty...:rolleyes:

Jeff

You don't need any more :D and I am okay for "awhile."

Randy

Mtnwrunner, I sent you a pm the other day and I'll get the money headed your way as soon as I get instructions from you,

Broz, yes it was gracious of him to do that and I appreciate it. Also, just so you know these will be split amongst myself and 3 other guys who have been looking high and low for them with no results. They are going to be some happy guys.

JH

Accurate shooter posted from the shot show, sounds like Berger is adding machinery to keep up with demand.

yes! I Love it!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuBOT1DD1LE]Berger Bullets Production Report with Bryan Litz - YouTube[/ame]

Broz, funny thing......I heard that Berger was adding 6 new machines a week ago from my Bro in Law who ive been trying to get into longrange with me for years. He just hasnt seemed interested yet he knew what Berger was doing before I did sheez................haha, anyway this is great news.gun)

FYI I just put in an order today for two boxes of the 230 hybrids and I think they shipped cause ups emailed me with tracking info unless my wife bought something to decorate the house...........