Berger 208 and 220 hybrid target?

Send it,
Shot placement on the broadside hits is usually either a straight on through the onside shoulder which breaks both shoulders with no exit or it's just behind the onside shoulder angling forward, slightly, breaking down the offside shoulder. Most of these hits produce a DRT but not always. Just depends on the hog. With big hogs no exit wound....on smaller hogs quarter to 50 cent piece sized exit holes depending on the hog and the hit. Sorry...I don't have any post shot autopsy reports because I typically just drag them off to a pit. (Please save your criticisms. Our area is over run with feral hogs and I have also been advised not to eat them by our local vet.)

And no...I do not run a bit into the tips.
Thank you this is very useful info on these new bullets, I bought a few boxes and will give them a try in my 30 nos.
You won't get any judgment from me, I understand pest management

With my setup I was getting in the neighborhood of .3 MOA groups with the 215 Hybrids. MV's were in the 3050 fps range. With the 220 LR Hybrids I've gotten the groups down to the .25 MOA range and 2987 fps MV's. That's a lot better for making head shots at 830 yds.

Reviving this one since the 215's and 230's are still not available.

Anyone have experience this last year on game?

Recent Posts