Berger 156 EOL (.264)

Backcountry_IDN

Anyone hear when these are supposed to be released? I called back in April and the guy didn't really have a straight answer for me. But he said most likely no later than mid to late summer.

Just wondering if anyone has heard different from me.

Thanks,

-PW

Also breaking in the 6.5-284 today. Then load development this next week. Hopefully she comes together!

Attachments

• IMG_20180713_211726.jpg
    IMG_20180713_211726.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 202
Anyone hear when these are supposed to be released? I called back in April and the guy didn't really have a straight answer for me. But he said most likely no later than mid to late summer.

There is no definitive information available from either the general public or Berger itself.

Berger is so far behind on manufacturing their existing line of bullets that they won't even comment on when another product will be released like the new 155/156 - 6.5mm bullet. Based on the approximate suggested availability of standard bullets (up to 6 months away from now) my guess would be that these bullets could be a year out. :eek:

The buyout by Lapua and then moving everything from California to Arizona was probably the most poorly planned set of events I've ever seen by major world renowned companies. It's too bad since this is costing them business they shouldn't be losing because they can't get the product out the doors. I've had to switch out several calibers and weights while being forced to increase my supply of from other manufacturers, then re-test everything.:mad:

I did read on one of the forums sometime in the fall which means early winter so no hunting with them this year. there was a redesign. seams like the big corporate buyouts in the gun industry never work out. its to much about shareholders and the almighty dollar and not customer satisfaction

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts