Berger 140 hunting VLD

lennyo3034

I can't find these anywhere, I don't need very many of them and willing to pay above retail. Please let me know if you have any to spare.

Part number 26504

I'm willing to give the EOL hunter a try if you have any available. Thanks.

cheezhd

LRH Team Member
I can't find these anywhere, I don't need very many of them and willing to pay above retail. Please let me know if you have any to spare.

Part number 26504

I'm willing to give the EOL hunter a try if you have any available. Thanks.
Hi there's 4 boxes of Berger 140 vld target bullets in 6.5 !hope that might work?Good luck!

yoteslayer

Are you still looking for some 140 vld hunter I have a box of 500 I could part with 200 of them if that would help at all

lennyo3034

Thanks guys. I found 100 which will last me what I need them for. I'm going to try the 143 eldx, but if that doesn't work, I will Be interested in those VLDs. Thanks again.

yoteslayer

well there like 48 a box so was thinking a flat 100 for 200 bullets hope this is fair if you send me a cell number I could send you a picture showing that I do have them so you don’t think I’m a scammer

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.