Bergara Wilderness Terrain B14 300 WIN MAG

What caliber did you shoot at that target?
7mm STW with a radial brake.

I was watching a wheatfield looking directly into the wind. It was extremely dry due to the drought and the soil very sandy.

I got so much crap back in my eyes I could only get one cleaned out enough to drive to town after a half hour of hosing my eyes down with a water hose.

Thank you. I'm going to try a new rifle again. Looking for a company that has a quality rifle and more importantly a warranty department that actually stands behind their product!
Scott thanks for sharing your experiences. I have a Bergara Premier Approach in 300 Win and mine right out of the box shot less than .75" 3 shots with factory 180gr American Whitetail ammo. Most buy Bergara for its reputation for accuracy but its a factory rifle so if something goes wrong you hope the warranty can be relied on.

I was going to get another Bergara as they have released new rifles for 2022 but your experience has certainly put the brakes on that. If you cannot get satisfaction in Canada imagine what hope we would have in Australia! Hopefully Bergara will come good in the future.

7mm STW with a radial brake.

I was watching a wheatfield looking directly into the wind. It was extremely dry due to the drought and the soil very sandy.

I got so much crap back in my eyes I could only get one cleaned out enough to drive to town after a half hour of hosing my eyes down with a water hose.
Nice group

I wonder about Tikka in larger caliber because their rifles are so light. Thoughts?
My T3X in 300 WIN MAG, with factory brake, weighs about 7.5 lbs without the scope and felt recoil is less than its predecessor, a REM. 700 (with brake) as well as my Mauser Bauer in .308 and my Sako Finbear. in 30-06.

The two Bergara I have had success with have been the B14 HMR in 6.5 Creed and 7mm Rem Mag, the 7RM was by the easiest to tune, easy hit .5 MOA, the Creed is accurate, but not as quick as the 7RM. The problem with the Creed is the Mag length is killing it, I have over .100 jump at mag length, the RM is not limited by the magazine.
Try Hammer bullets, the jump in my T3X in 300 WM has a max mag length of 3.370", loaded at mag length the 174 Hammer Hunter
Jumps about .200" and shoots sub 1/2" groups regularly.

My T3X in 300 WIN MAG, with factory brake, weighs about 7.5 lbs without the scope and felt recoil is less than its predecessor, a REM. 700 (with brake) as well as my Mauser Bauer in .308 and my Sako Finbear. in 30-06.
Wow that's heavier than my Browning X-Bolt.

I wonder about Tikka in larger caliber because their rifles are so light. Thoughts?
Not sure about larger cartridges it i shot this group yesterday with my tikka ctr in 6.5 cm. One of my personal ever best. Measured center to center .16" at 102 yards. This rifle shoots in the .3's very very regularly

Attachments

• 188B4577-3E44-49F7-817D-B93D6898A5E1.jpeg
    188B4577-3E44-49F7-817D-B93D6898A5E1.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 51