Bergara Premier Highlander vs Christensen Arms Mesa

I shoot 215 in three different 300 win mags. All of the are 1:10 twist and 3000 fps in a 3 grove 26" lilja. I have both bergara and a Christensen's.
If you don't mind my asking, where do you live? If you have any kind of elevation, it's prob fine. At sea level or close to it, I and numerous others have been challenged.

my gun would shoot 1 moa groups but that wasn't acceptable to me.

Rem action 400
Trigger 150
Barrel 400
True action install barrel 600
Stock 400-600
If you go with a less expensive stock you can get in for under $2000.

I am looking at getting a 300 win mag for hunting out west and I think I have it narrowed down to the Bergara Premier Highlander and Christensen Arms Mesa. Has anyone shot these 2 rifles or have experience with them? They are similar weight with similar features. BUT, the Begara retails for about $500 more. Is the Begara worth this extra premium? Both companies offer sub-moa guarantee. From what I have seen online, the Begara seems to be a tack driver and groups slightly better then the Mesa.
I have a begara B-14 HMR, it is fantastic. It performs , as advertised. Either rifle you are looking for is a good choice. You can save some $, and buy a bergara, and spend the $$ you save, on optics. I went with Sig's BDX scope.

My 300 WM HMR with 1:10 has shot little groups from day one and still does.
300wm load 120-123.jpg
I've had it 3 years and taken 3 elk. Not bad for a $850.00 gun . Load1-4 & 120-123. Elevation groups shot 1080'

300 win mag load.png

My 300 WM HMR with 1:10 has shot little groups from day one and still does. View attachment 243303I've had it 3 years and taken 3 elk. Not bad for a $850.00 gun . Load1-4 & 120-123. Elevation groups shot 1080'

View attachment 243302
Those are some great groups! The HMR seems to be a very popular gun, just a bit on thr heavier side for what I am looking for. BUT you can't argue with those results!

I am looking at getting a 300 win mag for hunting out west and I think I have it narrowed down to the Bergara Premier Highlander and Christensen Arms Mesa. Has anyone shot these 2 rifles or have experience with them? They are similar weight with similar features. BUT, the Begara retails for about $500 more. Is the Begara worth this extra premium? Both companies offer sub-moa guarantee. From what I have seen online, the Begara seems to be a tack driver and groups slightly better then the Mesa.
Bergara

Only one thought here from me...for what it's worth...Begara is made in Spain and from what I have heard... customer service isn't good...so if you choose it....I would ask the dealer if he is personally going to stand behind the gun....IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS...God forbid!