Bergara HMR Magazine Question

JoeMan04

Question, the Magpul that comes standard with the rifle, has anyone replaced the factory mag with the MDT magazine? Wanted to ensure it fit prior to spending the money.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks much. Mine says Bergara as well but was wondering if the MDT w/o the "spacer" (more technical term just don't know it off hand) will work as it will allow for a longer COAL than the factory Mag. How do you like your Bergara?

Nice! I have the 6.5 CM as well. Was planning on running 143 eldx through with various recipe's. IMR 4451 and H4350 are at the top of my list.

With the 143 eld x I obtained great accuracy working up loads with H-4350. This group was loaded to mag length.

Attachments

• IMG_0386.JPG
    IMG_0386.JPG
    202.7 KB · Views: 71
I had to jump in here guys, as I have a Bergara Ridge, in 7-08. Mounted a Meopta, Optika6 3-18 scp scope. Love the quality, fit and finish. I am considering buying the HMR stock. I just love the the aluminum chassis that is bedded into the stock. Haven't had any luck finding a used one, but the new one isnt bad.
I have no complaints with this rifle.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.