Bergara her b14

Sorry you are having issues with extraction if you reach out to us at Customer service we would be happy to get this take care of for you. You can reach us at 770-446-4687
Thanks for the reach out. CS has already worked with me some and just been busy lately. Overall love the rifle, good choice on trigger and good accuracy, my buddy that shoots PRS and NRL22 with us is blown away by how well his new B-14R shoots.

I have a B14 Hunter in .270WIN that is a shooter. It has been my go to hunting rifle for the last couple years. My only gripe is the factory finish requires lots of care to keep from corrosion. I wish they'd just up the price if needed and cerakote every rifle they sell. Thanks to purchasing a custom 7RM build from a fella on here I am hoping to shift my primary rig over to the custom build.

For a factory rifle Bergara knocks it out of the park. As word continues to get out and their volumes increase I really hope that they can continue to maintain the focus on putting out a quality product.

I have a B14 Hunter in .270WIN that is a shooter. It has been my go to hunting rifle for the last couple years. My only gripe is the factory finish requires lots of care to keep from corrosion. I wish they'd just up the price if needed and cerakote every rifle they sell. Thanks to purchasing a custom 7RM build from a fella on here I am hoping to shift my primary rig over to the custom build.

For a factory rifle Bergara knocks it out of the park. As word continues to get out and their volumes increase I really hope that they can continue to maintain the focus on putting out a quality product.
They did, you can purchase the Wilderness version of the hunter and it is Cerakoted.

I know some people say they have had trouble with Bergara rifles I bought one in March I have had nothing but good things to say about it 6mm creedmoor 115gr Bergers 3050fps probably the most accurate trouble free factory rifle I have ever owned. 3 shots 115 Bergers at 750yds 95 de
Ignore my ****** mess of a thread about Bergara. There's nothing wrong with them and their customer service is great. Nice shots

Now that I've had a clearer image to look at. I can definitely see 2 impacts. Think the third is being washed out by another impact.
maybe shoot at that tin next 🤢😉

The reason it looks like it does is there was a three inch stick on orange dot that had faded that we put some orange paint on so instead of steel showing like normal it was blowing the sticker off first couple shots like I said I watched all three impacts if you don't believe it I'll put up 285 acres against your 5000 dollars and you can send your check to the breast cancer research they could use your money. David

I know some people say they have had trouble with Bergara rifles I bought one in March I have had nothing but good things to say about it 6mm creedmoor 115gr Bergers 3050fps probably the most accurate trouble free factory rifle I have ever owned. 3 shots 115 Bergers at 750yds 95 de
I'm currently having a huge issue with warranty on my Bergara Wilderness Terrain in 300 WIN MAG.

It can't hit the broad side of a barn!

O'Dell Engineering Ltd. is responsible for the warranty work. As of January 6, 2022 all they had left to do was test fire it at the range! Yes you read that date correct.

I have no update so I've tried everything including getting Bergara USA involved and they called me stating they'd make sure I was looked after!

What a bunch of ********! Nothing has happened!

Last edited:
I'm currently having a huge issue with warranty on my Bergara Wilderness Terrain in 300 WIN MAG.

It can't hit the broad side of a barn!

O'Dell Engineering Ltd. is responsible for the warranty work. As of January 6, 2022 all they had left to do was test fire it at the range! Yes you read that date correct.

I have no update so I've tried everything including getting Bergara USA involved and they called me stating they'd make sure I was looked after!

What a bunch of ********! Nothing has happened!
I'm still awaiting on a new bolt here in Eastern Canada. Unfortunately it has to come from Bergara in the USA.
Contact Odell and ask to speak to Anthony, From what I understand he's a senior Gunsmith there. I'm certainly not defending Odell but the pandemic and lockdowns (over 350 days in Ontario) has put them behind by several weeks.

Good luck.

I'm still awaiting on a new bolt here in Eastern Canada. Unfortunately it has to come from Bergara in the USA.
Contact Odell and ask to speak to Anthony, From what I understand he's a senior Gunsmith there. I'm certainly not defending Odell but the pandemic and lockdowns (over 350 days in Ontario) has put them behind by several weeks.

Good luck.
I have contacted O'Dell and Anthony is the problem! If you check his education and training prior to working at O'Dell he has no training whatsoever in firearms or gunsmithing!

I have contacted O'Dell and Anthony is the problem! If you check his education and training prior to working at O'Dell he has no training whatsoever in firearms or gunsmithing!
Wow. That's crazy. Where did I get this information? Well you certainly don't want him fixing your rifle. Who is the gunsmith then. I've sent another email WRT my rifle bolt. Hopefully I'll get a positive answer.