Bergara Barrels for TC - Why the wait?

mmoser

Does anyone know what the deal is with Bergara barrels for the TC Encore? I ordered mine from Midway before Christmas and now they have just canceled my order because it's been on backorder for the third time! Now i look online and no one has them available not even on the Bergara sight.

Talk to JD I have a couple of his barrels for my Contender and they shoot great. He uses Shilen match grade blanks.
Mr

Tarey

First off, I want to personally apologize on behalf of our company for any inconvenience that this has caused you. As for T/C Encore muzzleloader barrels, we recently changed the way we make them, adding our Quick Release Breech Plug. This has stopped production of all ML barrels until the new tooling is up and running. However, if it is a center-fire Encore barrel that you are looking for, I may be able to find one, depending on caliber and if stainless or blued. Which are you looking for?

BPI

I'm really looking for a muzzleloader barrel, 28"-26" 209x50, SS. Any idea when the production line might be back up and running and what the new cost would be?

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.