Bergara B14 Feeding/Extraction Issues

Graymun, I have seen with a lot of cartridges, especially ones with long COALs, they don't extract/eject the same with loaded rounds as when ejecting empty brass. I think the nose of the bullet sometimes drags the chamber wall and that tends to push the round back down and away from the bolt face. Are you having the same issues when you eject fired rounds???? I hope not....
im going to have to pay attention to that next time im at the range. thank you.

I'm just seeing your post and hate to hear it's not running perfectly. i am not sure if you have talked to anyone from our shop yet, but it sounds like the mag box might be slightly askew or binding. I've seen that happen before on the magnum calibers. Message me if you need help and I'll get one of our tech reps to call you! Thanks, Nate (Bergara Employee)
I'm having the same issue with my Bergara B14 270. First round feeds good ,then upon ejection the second round pops up without being engaged by the bolt and when pushing the bolt home it strips the 3rd round and attempts to double feed. Please advise.

I'm having the same issue with my Bergara B14 270. First round feeds good ,then upon ejection the second round pops up without being engaged by the bolt and when pushing the bolt home it strips the 3rd round and attempts to double feed. Please advise.
It could be the magazine box not sitting correctly in the stock/action. If you DM me your info I'll get a tech guy to call you tomorrow to make sure it's flush and do some other assessments as well. Thanks!