Bergara B14 22-250, Who Has One?

COhntr

My wife has bought me a Bergara B14 chambered in 22-250 and was curious as to who else had one, what do you think, and what are you shooting out of it? It has a 1 in 9 twist, 22" long barrel. Thanks in advance

Lucky you... ive been eyebalking those to compliment my 22 creed... im sure any 69,73,70,75 should be fantastic out of it.. great gift and post your findings!!!

After the holidays and a covid scare, i finally made it to the range this weekend. So after much research, the 2 week quarantine gives you lots of free time, i finally settled on the sierra 69gr MK, new WIN brass, WLR primer, and RE15. The gun didn't shoot varget as well as i thought it would but really came alive with RE15, it DOES NOT like bullets seated long. As the barrel breaks in, i'm sure the groups will tighten even more, they are hovering around 3/8" for 5 shots. The amazing factory trigger probably helps with that, now to find some more bullets.

My wife has bought me a Bergara B14 chambered in 22-250 and was curious as to who else had one, what do you think, and what are you shooting out of it? It has a 1 in 9 twist, 22" long barrel. Thanks in advance
Welcome to the family . We test here and have good results with Hornady 55 grain Vmax / Nosler 64 grain BSB

I ordered one today, should be at my FFL next week, hopefully.
Where do you find Hornady 55 gr V-max ammo?
Jim

No luck finding any 69gr SMK, imagine that, but i was able to score a 500rd box of the 60gr TMK. Has anyone shot these yet? And i have quite a few 55gr from different companies, so i am set for a while. Thanks for the responses

Recently found 2 boxes of new Winchester ammo at a reasonable price $ 31.00/box then also found 2 boxes of PPU ammo $18.00 box both 55 gr. Another gun store wanted $49.99 / box for new Winchester 55g ammo. It has not been selling.
In February found a bag of Winchester 22-250 brass and grabbed it.
Finding more ammo now than last year.

Anyone else having a hard time finding 22-250 brass? I need to feed this machine and i am striking out everywhere i look.
94 in stock here as I type:

Thanks guys, these are places that i didn't know existed. I have found some 1x shot winchester brass but most components are so overpriced that i will wait