Bergara B-14 HMR 6.5 CM 24 inch barrel 1-8 twist worth 650.00?????

Need some advice as to the Value
Never owned a Berga Local guy has this for sale for 650.00 with a Redfield 4x12x42 scope has roughly 1k rounds down the barrel of Hornady 147's.
Will let me scope the Throat and barrel anything specific to look for?
Do the aics magazines let you load to the lands?
I will hand load 140 accubonds 143 eldx and 156 Begers
Great Deal, Good Deal, OK Deal
the B-14 I have is great, 699.00 w/o scope. research shows they are a 3000 to 5000 round barrel unless you load super hot. Mine loves the 143 gr ELDX. 22 in barrel.

Can you shoot it and verify the barrel still has life in it?
I ran the bore scope down it and he was a little surprised with the copper still in it. But overall looked great.
Their was some firecracking in the throat. The rifling looks great, and the outside cosmetics near perfect not a mark.
Has a remington 20 moa rail also. Need to find a good bipod.

Never owned a Berga Local guy has this for sale for 650.00 with a Redfield 4x12x42 scope has roughly 1k rounds down the barrel of Hornady 147's.
:D LOOKY

New!

I have the B14 BMP in 6.5 Creedmoor and it's a very accurate rifle. It inspired a buddy to purchase the BMR in 6.5 and it's also a great accurate shooter. Seems like a good deal

I'm not sure about the barrel length and model years for the 6.5. They seem to change this up all the time. I paid $950 for my 7RM new a few months ago in similar configuration. Put a Hellfire brake on it and it shoots better than I can. I like it for what it is. Would not pick it for long walks while hunting. It's great to have choices.
I just picked up the new brown stocked model and my barrel is 24"

I have the HMR in 300 PRC. It's a 1 hole gun with tuned loads & the right shooter ( I can rarely shoot better than .3-.25 MOA). You can call Bergara USA down in Georgia ((877) 892-7544) to ask about the build date. Depending on your opinion / plans for the scope it sounds like a reasonable deal to a pretty good one. As long as it's a shooter (and most Bergaras are) I don't think you would be taking a loss. Personally I don't think much of the scope but that's my personal opinion. Bottom line if I saw it I would grab it, even though I don't need another 6.5 anything as I have 5 (1 CM, 3 PRC, & 1 Grendel).

Got it and could not be happier took the advise from above and ordered a MDT mag without the Plate which will allow to load out to the Lands also ordered a Arken 6x24x50 Scope.
Pretty excited
Have 300 New Lapua Brass to start load development with 143 Eldx and 156 Bergers 5lbs RL26 and H4350 and 6.5 Sta Bil Which Powder Valley has had available for the last 3 days

Got it and could not be happier took the advise from above and ordered a MDT mag without the Plate which will allow to load out to the Lands also ordered a Arken 6x24x50 Scope.
Pretty excited
Have 300 New Lapua Brass to start load development with 143 Eldx and 156 Bergers 5lbs RL26 and H4350 and 6.5 Sta Bil Which Powder Valley has had available for the last 3 days
Cool, I have a 6-24x50 Arken as well. Decent glass, beefy scope & great tracking. Have it on a Badrock 6.5PRC. Should be a great setup for you! So some things to check out... pull the action out of the stock and see if the epoxy paint has been removed from the mating surfaces of the mini-chassis, recoil lug pocket & where the bottom metal fits into the stock. If not use finger nail polish / acetone & q-tips to remove all the paint there (and off of the action & bottom metal if any is stuck on). When that's done it should look like the pictures below. Then put it back together & torque the action screws to 55 inch pounds.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-29 5.05.33 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-29 5.05.33 PM.png
    207.2 KB · Views: 28
  • Clean_chassis.jpg
    Clean_chassis.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 30