• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Benelli M2 20 gauge

Lpart

Semi automatic Benelli M2 20 gauge wilh Comfortech adjustable synthetic stock. This a very nice shotgun and a first venture into the semi automatic world for me. Unfortunately, I have big issues with the dexterity of my fingers due to arthritis and surgeries for arthritis and find it difficult to comfortably handle the mechanicals of this type of gun. My fingers also don't allow me to break it down for cleaning. I need to go back to the world of the simple o/u. Asking $1100 shipped CONUS and payment by money order.

Semi automatic Benelli M2 20 gauge wilh Comfortech adjustable synthetic stock. This a very nice shotgun and a first venture into the semi automatic world for me. Unfortunately, I have big issues with the dexterity of my fingers due to arthritis and surgeries for arthritis and find it difficult to comfortably handle the mechanicals of this type of gun. My fingers also don't allow me to break it down for cleaning. I need to go back to the world of the simple o/u. Asking $1100 shipped CONUS and payment by money order.
Great gun!

Hope this works.

20180930_085051_resized.jpg

I don't want to get into one of these threads where I keep dropping the price so if interested make a reasonable offer. If not, I will head to a dealer and look for trade in. I would be interested in trading for a light weight 20 ga o/u or sxs.