Benefit of a Electronic Powder Dispenser?

I really like the way the way the Danddy works in the videos. I think that is the way I am going with a trickler. Thanks for the reference. I am just getting started. And that looks like it would come in quite handy with a digital scale. I have two beam scales if need be. But man that thing looks like it would save a lot of aggravation. Is there a need for extra hoppers or should I save my money ?
I bought the extra hoppers…but haven't used them. Save your money. I use the Dandy to trickle up on my Chargemaster 1500.
Duane

I just bought an RCBS Chargemaster Supreme and I'm very impressed with it! It's a lot faster than I could do by using my Redding BR-30 to throw close to the weight, then trickle the last couple of grains on my Lyman electronic scale.

I ordered a Hornady Chargemaster Pro today. Will see if there are benefits vs manually dropping charges and trickling.
It is a good choice to get +/-0.1 accuracy at a reasonable speed.

Next step up would be something like a powder measure, TRX-925 and little dandy trickler….takes more from me, but blazing fast! $400 ish

The step beyond this is probably the Autotrickler!p + FX-120. $1100ish

There is a Supertrickler, but it is unknown. ??

There is also a Prometheus, but watch the video before spending money! $4000, I think.

I have a Chargemaster but don't use it. The RCBS scale is too slow to respond (compared to an A&D). I went back to throwing on my Redding measure and trickling. For high volume reloading (.223 etc) I use ball powders and a measure.
I have never owned an electronic powder dispenser although I have several friends who do own them so am familiar with them. I am somewhat of an accuracy nut. Powder dispensers work well enough for pistol ammo since the ammo even if .1 or .2 tenths different will not really be noticeable in pistol ammo, unless maybe you are good enough to be a national champion, I am not. I use a RCBS micrometer thrower. playing with the micrometer adjustment I can get spherical or flake powder down to within 0.1 tenth of a grain. As I call it tubular powder like IMR4350 one is lucky to get the measure to throw closer than 0.3 tenths of a grain. So, when loading all rifle ammo each charge is thrown and then trickled onto in my case a Hornady digital scale. If I am loading pistol match ammo they all get individually weighed just like the rifle ammo. Practice ammo is simply thrown using the powder measure and checking every 10 charges to make sure they are acceptably close. I started out loading back in 1970. Technology did not really exist back then. Since then I have checked out all of the so called technology as it showed up and if it works for me, buy and use it. If it doesn't really seem to be much of an improvement I pass and simply buy more primers or powder instead of wasting my hard earned cash on marginal technology. I still have the old RCBS beam scale that I bought back in 1970, it still works and if the beam scale says 50 gr the digital will confirm 50 gr. I use both to confirm accuracy of the powder charge. It works for me. As a side note by buying primers, powders and bullets with the money I saved from not buying the most current technology I was able to make it through the pandemic without much of an impact on my shooting. The moral of that story is make sure you have enough primers, powders and bullets to carry you through a couple of years of shooting without much of an impact and not having to pay exorbitant prices. An example of the pandemic price gouging, which is still going on even today was this. I was working in the firearms department at Cabela's during the pandemic. We were selling ammo at the MSRP as opposed to the online retailers. Example, Winchester 9mm 115 gr practice ammo that we were selling at $12 a box of 50. Several online retailers were charging between $58 to $88 a box of 50. The moral of that story is that while ammo might be somewhat limited it will be more reasonable elsewhere. Don't get ripped off. That goes for components too.

I use Lyman DPS2 Powder Dispenser and my process works fine for me - speed and accuracy. After the nit warmsup, I dial in the amount I want and I start checking first few loads on either an Ohaus 10-10 or RCBS 5-0-5 bb scale to verify. Usually within three double-checks everything is settled down. After that, I recheck on the BB every ten loads. This is for my LR precision reloads. For plinking or psitol loads, I use a Lee turret press with drum powder measure. Again, first and eveyr tenth load chekced on the BB scale.