• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Benchsource Annealing Machine Special #3

Kevin Cram

Alright guys. It took some time to get all the details worked out with David but I'll see how this shakes out. My price on the annealing machines went up but my price to you will stay the same $515 shipped to within the lower 48. There's very little profit left so lets make this quick and simple. Here's how I'll work it.

This thread will run until April 30th only. Payment accepted by check or money order. I can do a credit card but it's 2% over the $515 and you must call me. I will allow 1 week to pass after April 30th to make sure all monies is collected. On May 6th I'll place the order for all the annealing machines. If you money is not here by then I will not be ordering you a machine. The machines will be drop shipped by the mfg. They are occasionally back logged so please allow ample time for the machines to arrive. I will post the approximate shipping date shortly after the order is placed. Please remit payment to:

Montour County Rifles
216 Shultz Rd.
Danville, PA 17821

(570) 437 - 2010 I'm sometimes hard to get on the phone. Leave a message and I'll call you back as soon as I can.

Please include your name, shipping address and contact info.

Thanks

Kevin

Great!
I am in as well. I will mail payment this week on Friday.
Thank you very much for doing this again for us.
Chris

I know it is the last day but check sent and since I am close to you you should have it by Thursday or Friday.

Hi Guys,

Thanks to all the ordered. The order has been placed and the payment made. Machines should start being ready to ship out by May 13. Please allow about a week for delivery depending on where you live. Thanks again and enjoy your new annealing machines.

Recent Posts