• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Benchmark knife, 3.5" blade, like new

This is the message I received, seems fishy with being a new member since February, but might be legit?

Attachments

• B012AD94-CB81-4FF5-9F5E-D9FEC5645FB6.jpeg
    B012AD94-CB81-4FF5-9F5E-D9FEC5645FB6.jpeg
    276.1 KB · Views: 85
It is legit,

Check my feedback over on accurateshooter.com

AckleymanII

If you think it is not legit, communicate with me over on Accurate shooter, I have almost 500 feedbacks, 100% positive.

The knife is listed for sale on Accurateshooter also.

Last edited:
Seems to me that someone with 500 feedbacks would know how to add pictures to his ad!

I sent vm a pm wanting pictures yesterday
I pm again today to see if my message was received
I received this email today with pictures
LRH indicated South Carolina resident
Accurate shooter has Arizona resident
Legit or not ?
I hope so but these things make me suspicious.
Pardon me if I am mistaken.
I never offered to post pictures for this member

Attachments

• 902389F9-189A-4123-B319-B58EB32101C0.png
    902389F9-189A-4123-B319-B58EB32101C0.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 40
Hey guys, I am legitimate.

A couple of things, remember the fact that the knife is listed on Accurateshooter.com.

On Accurate shooter, I have been a member so long that I used to live in Az. now live in SC where I grew up.

Everyone that requested pictures has got pictures. Long a time user of Pay Pal with lots of transactions.

I am not a techno-geek like some. My computer is down, my wife's computer is old, and I use a flip phone.

Amazing how most are willing to kick me in the teeth, vs going on Accurateshooter.com and doing a search on AckleymanII, contacting me there, and checking my feedback along with my content posted there.

One guy asked me the model number of the knife, I am not a knife collector, just a user, have a lot of custom knives, Dave McCrosky in particular. If the model number is on the blade, it will be in the pictures. I don't know one benchmade knife from another.

Winmagforme is correct, he did not offer to post pictures for me, but I did send him pictures of the knife. He offered me $90 shipped for the knife, which I turned down.

Another member did offer to post pictures for me, and I will contact him.

Again, for those that maybe interested in purchasing the knife:

A. AckleymanII over on accurateshooter.com, the knife is listed there, pictures available, and feedback

B. Pay Pal has many transactions from me, all to obvious

If you can find a Benchmark knife of this model for $100 plus postage today in this condition, buy it.

I will answer all questions, and send more detailed pictures to those that are not tire kickers, and I am firm on $100 plus postage or I will give it to one of my nephews at my passing.

Another thing, check my postings on this site as to content. I am no idiot when it comes to advanced reloading and custom rifles.

Benchmark of what model? I thought it was a benchmade. You didnt send me pictures that i requested yesterday.

Recent Posts