Benchmark carbon fiber?

Sweet looking rig. What bottom metal you running there?

I'm using the Hell's Canyon Armory bottom metal and mags.

1661268681938.png

1661268773042.png

1661268844050.png

Last edited:
Back to the original topic....

Anyone else have feedback on Benchmark carbon barrels?

Coldfinger - Sorry I derailed your post a bit.

Last edited:
I have both factory's benchmarks CF and HCA wrapped benchmark cores. Both shoot grey with a slight edge to my HCA's. I've seen no issues as compared to my Bartlein CF or Proofs though they are a little chunkier profile wise.

Here are some specs, for reference...

The bare rifle is about 6.5 lbs (20" barrel, Summit contour, Ti brake)
With Hawkins Hybrids & the compact NXS, about 8.25 lbs.
Suppressed (AB Raptor - 6 stack with 5" reflex) - 8 lbs 15 oz
Wanted to PM you vs jolting this thread around but guess you need a few more posts first. What's your impressions of you AB Raptor Suppressor by now? Or maybe you don't really have something to compare it too?

I have both factory's benchmarks CF and HCA wrapped benchmark cores. Both shoot grey with a slight edge to my HCA's. I've seen no issues as compared to my Bartlein CF or Proofs though they are a little chunkier profile wise.
Do Benchmark and HCA's look identical?

Wanted to PM you vs jolting this thread around but guess you need a few more posts first. What's your impressions of you AB Raptor Suppressor by now? Or maybe you don't really have something to compare it too?

I am impressed with the Raptor so far. Again, limited use, but the size/weight, suppression, tone and recoil reduction are good. And only added 5.5" to a 20" barrel.

The shorter length part is nice. Got an 8 stack/3" reflex in waiting for a friend's 6.5 Creed he wants to do nighttime hog shoots with. Anxious to see what it sounds like compared to the others we have. Thanks