Benchmark Barrels

Maybe we should all have a look at the Benchmark Facebook page and see what their barrels have accomplished. They have been used in many shooting sports (predominately PRS/NRL) with much success. I have personally shot out a number for their barrels (both button and cut) and have been extremely happy with them. Additionally, if you call Benchmark you will encounter some of the friendliest and most knowledgable people in the industry. Their barrels are top shelf!!!
Thanks Flintlock

Maybe we should all have a look at the Benchmark Facebook page and see what their barrels have accomplished. They have been used in many shooting sports (predominately PRS/NRL) with much success. I have personally shot out a number for their barrels (both button and cut) and have been extremely happy with them. Additionally, if you call Benchmark you will encounter some of the friendliest and most knowledgable people in the industry. Their barrels are top shelf!!!
Do you have any preferance for the cut or buttoned?

Had one put on my 7-300 Win Mag and it didnt shoot for crap...Put a Bartlein on it and instantly went to 3/8 with the first load tried. I wont ever buy another Benchmark . Bartlein are the only barrels I'll buy anymore. Bartlein and Kreiger dominate the LR game by far.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.