Benchmark Barrels now offering carbon wrapped barrels

I've been waiting on updates for awhile.

I "ordered" an 8tw .284 barrel.

I've been waiting on updates for awhile.

I "ordered" an 8tw .284 barrel.

Jeff:

You ordered wrapped barrel of a "regular"? If wrapped, ordered how long ago - with what "promise" date?

BTW, 18 months later and there is still zero info on their site about offering them. I just e-mailed them asking what's up.

Jeff:

You ordered wrapped barrel of a "regular"? If wrapped, ordered how long ago - with what "promise" date?

BTW, 18 months later and there is still zero info on their site about offering them. I just e-mailed them asking what's up.

Last year. Not to worry.

I would get the skinny on what's going on, I tried to get some info and it sounded like one of the guys was doing it as a sideline and id have to talk specifically to him for info, way to many warning flags for me!!!

I would get the skinny on what's going on, I tried to get some info and it sounded like one of the guys was doing it as a sideline and id have to talk specifically to him for info, way to many warning flags for me!!!

That's the point I got to. No money was exchanged. Not ready for the project anyway.

I got a .284 9tw Proof Research 24" so I'm good.

Just talk to Chris directly. We've gotten a few from him and he's been pretty quick with them. I have one for myself being done up into a 7mm rem mag that I'll be using in 2 weeks in Nebraska.

imagejpeg_0-1_zpsnowvbmrc.jpg

IMG_7461_zpsfe5dadeh.jpg

1_zpsbufcusyn.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.