• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Benchmade infidel

hunter0925

Going to sell my Benchmade infidel. The knife has some scuffs and scratches as can be seen in the pics but no blade knicks or problems. MSRP is $495 and cheapest I can find it online for is $420. I am willing to trade for another quality fixed blade or folding knife more suited to hunting or survival. Will sell for $275 obo.

Attachments

• IMG_20201206_141305443.jpg
    IMG_20201206_141305443.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 272
  • IMG_20201206_141315611.jpg
    IMG_20201206_141315611.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 225
How well does it hold an edge? I have had several Benchmades that are good but had one mini barrage what could not cut water.

If it has good blade retention, I am interested.

How well does it hold an edge? I have had several Benchmades that are good but had one mini barrage what could not cut water.

I will be honest and tell you that I don't know. I picked it up used and have never used it myself other than playing with it. I only carry benchmade anymore and all of mine are great at edge retention.

D2 steel is a good knife steel. It should hold an edge for quite a while. It's a good step up from the 154cm that is standard on most Benchmade knives in my opinion. It wont take quite as fine of an edge as 154cm, but most people can't sharpen well enough to notice,and it will hold a working edge longer.

It will also take you longer to sharpen lol.

Recent Posts