Bench recommendations

That Harbor Freight shown above is my regular loading bench, but my presses are on a narrow bench screwed solidly to the wall. The Harbor Freight bench was a little shaky at first, so I screwed a cross brace diagonally to the back. Helped a lot.

For a total cost of $0.00, I built my own. I used Home Depot gift cards for the materials I got from a rewards program. . It is 24X42 X38" high to fit a specific space. I have a RCBS Rock Chucker Supreme mounted on it and it is rock solid. There are also benches and other bench-looking items like welding carts at Harbor Freight that will work and are compact and soild as well.
Yes, I have one of my presses mounted on a Harbor freight welding portable table have my drill press mounted on the opposite side.

Mount your press, powder charger, etc. on small 2x6 boards then temporarily clamp the boards to your kitchen counter, or garage work bench or wherever.

I found this at Lowe's tonight. I can likely remove the particle board tabletop and replace it with this and maybe some L brackets. It was $65

I found this at Lowe's tonight. I can likely remove the particle board tabletop and replace it with this and maybe some L brackets. It was $65
If the particle board is fairly thick I'd c clamp the press on there and try it out. I believe the bench I got for Home Depot was a potting bench with a particle board top. I used that for years and it worked well.

I'm looking for recommendations for a small workbench, maybe 36x12 or 28x12 that's just large enough for my press. My current bench has a partial board top and can't handle the pressure. I'm hoping to find something small that I can mount the press on. Would love to see and hear some ideas. TIA.
I used two pieces of steel. One on top, one underneath, and now I can't break my bench.

I'm looking for recommendations for a small workbench, maybe 36x12 or 28x12 that's just large enough for my press. My current bench has a partial board top and can't handle the pressure. I'm hoping to find something small that I can mount the press on. Would love to see and hear some ideas. TIA.
A couple of two drawer file cabinets make great pedestals for a butcher block top bench. Screw the top to the cabinets from inside the cabinets. Not only hell for stout, but adds great storage in the cabinets. Should extra height be preferred, add spacer ring of dimension lumber in desired height....below cabinets or between cabinet top and bottom of top. Should you want extra ballast/weight, weight can be added inside the cabinets below the lower drawer. File cabinets are the "Legos" of storage world. Pick up great like new cabinets for $3-10 at Goodwill type stores.

I took an old throw-away truckstop table base and got rid of the old formica top. Bolted a scrap of 1/4 inch plate to it, to mount stuff on. I needed something fairly small and portable to move ranch to ranch, and job to job. I built it 1975 and I continue to use it today. It started with one press and measure but now hold 3 presses, 2 measures and a bunch of trimmers. Scales are on a shelf above....
IMG_0246_zpsigvdr3nn.jpg

early on, maybe '76-'77. you can see it behind me...
Fish.jpg

in the 90's....
HPIM2938.jpg