Bench gun rails

ewallace

I got around to picking up some materials to make a rail system for my HG stock I plan on polishing them up and putting stock tape on the rails so they will slide in the bags consistent.
Here are a couple pics
P1000976.jpg

P1000974.jpg

P1000973.jpg

Hopefully you'll send additional pics as it's coming together. Thanks.

I have some stock work left and polishing the rails but here are the rails piller beaded to the stock.
Specialty Pistol chambered in 30 Nawakwa
P1000982.jpg

front view
P1000985.jpg

Back view
P1000986.jpg

ewallace, looks pretty slick to me, nice work. Would I be correct in that it looks like 1 rail is permanently fastened to your pistol stock? Also what is a 30 Nawakwa based on?

Any chance we will see you at Byers, CO for the State Championship the 12th and 13th? You and Prager can put us poor long gun shooters to shame.:D

James

ewallace, looks pretty slick to me, nice work. Would I be correct in that it looks like 1 rail is permanently fastened to your pistol stock? Also what is a 30 Nawakwa based on?

the rails are bolted to pillers in the stock here is a pic of the 30 Nawakwa (338 lapua shortened adn imp necked to 30)

4690DSC00608.jpg

A picture always gives a perspective, thanks for responding and the pic.

Any chance we will see you at Byers, CO for the State Championship the 12th and 13th? You and Prager can put us poor long gun shooters to shame.:D

James

Not going to be able to shoot in Byers but I will have the rails on Rays candy cane stock

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.