Bench gun, 1k ish, which scope tracks best?

mfloski

Between Leupold (mark 4 or VX6), Zeiss, Swaro, Nightforce.....in the 1-1.5k range, which scope tracks the best, rank the above if possible? Stricktly a bench gun so ruggedness is not a concern.

there is no "tracks best," a scope either tracks correctly or it does not. The latter is an expensive hammer.

At that price point, for a bench rig, ffp not needed, I'd go with the sightron SIII 8-32x56 or maybe even the 10-50 power.

However, for the price we're talking, the scopes you're asking about, all should work. Just check the tracking when you get it.

Well for a bench gun tracking really doent matter as you are just shooting one distance. But the only scope I would even consider under 1.5k is the Nightforce 12-42 br.

Well for a bench gun tracking really doent matter as you are just shooting one distance. But the only scope I would even consider under 1.5k is the Nightforce 12-42 br.
I have a couple buds up North here,both shoot WR in 1000 Penn. they shoot NF as mentioned above

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.