Bell & Carlson stocks

Dr. Vette

I've noticed that Stocky's and Red Hawk Rifles no longer carry Bell & Carlson stocks.

Does anyone know why? Was it a difficult brand to sell from a dealer standpoint?
They were my previous go-to dealers for these, so I'm wondering if there were issues, or who might now be the best source.

Thanks.

I noticed the same thing. I'm not sure what the deal is. I like B&C for the money, but I think Grayboe and Stocky's make equal or better stocks for the money now.

I had been getting B&C stocks as well. When I was going to get another not to long ago they said they where changing things around and mentioned that only they would sell them and they where no longer doing discounts? Not sure if it was due to the times we are in or something else. I have however switched over to a Greyboe terrain for my hunting rifle this year and should have another bow next week for another build. I really like them quite a bit better for the price. RHR is a great company FYI!

Understood! I got nothing for you DV! That would be the only option I knew of as well than. You can contact B&C directly.

There is no reason to stock Bell and Carlson stocks. You can get them from B&C for the same money in 2 weeks.

Those companies make their money stocking products that take months to get.

Thought Stocky's came out with their own branded stock which made the B&C competition.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.