SOLD/EXPIRED Bell & Carlson Stocks for Sale LA and SA

TallSDYoteHunter

I have some stocks to move, have nto found a 7595 one to trade for yet so i will order one and thus i need to sell off the ones I have.

Top to bottom in the pic

1. M40 LA Black barrel channel opened for heavy barrel, 1 inch, never bedded $225 shipped

2. M40 SA black grey web skim bed and rear of recoil lug to factory lug $230 shipped

3. SA Lite tactical "hook" style Black, new mounted for feel only $230 shipped

4. Ultra light varminter SA, I have the recoil pad that will be installed i was looking to as LOP but not going to, sporter barrel channel used, not full aluminum bed $$180 shipped

Not looking for too many trades, possible 6mm barrels for savage, a 7595 stock, possible other stocks for savage LA os SA or Rem SA especally with longer LOP thanks

Attachments

• DSCN8560[1].jpg
    DSCN8560[1].jpg
    189 KB · Views: 4

TallSDYoteHunter

2 and 3 are SPF, they if a LA strikes your fancy or a SA ADL shoot me an offer

Last edited:

earlcurtis67

I dont see an ultralight varminter on their web sight, is this an "ultralight alaskan" ? not doubting you, just courious.....E

TallSDYoteHunter

2949 is the model number, you are right can't see it at stockys anymore, try a google search thanks

tctt3

Are the SA all adl, or do you have the bottom metal too?

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.

Recent Posts