• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Bell & Carlson Stocks for Sale LA and SA

TallSDYoteHunter

I have some stocks to move, have nto found a 7595 one to trade for yet so i will order one and thus i need to sell off the ones I have.

Top to bottom in the pic

1. M40 LA Black barrel channel opened for heavy barrel, 1 inch, never bedded $225 shipped

2. M40 SA black grey web skim bed and rear of recoil lug to factory lug $230 shipped

3. SA Lite tactical "hook" style Black, new mounted for feel only $230 shipped

4. Ultra light varminter SA, I have the recoil pad that will be installed i was looking to as LOP but not going to, sporter barrel channel used, not full aluminum bed $$180 shipped

Not looking for too many trades, possible 6mm barrels for savage, a 7595 stock, possible other stocks for savage LA os SA or Rem SA especally with longer LOP thanks

Attachments

• DSCN8560[1].jpg
    DSCN8560[1].jpg
    189 KB · Views: 12
2 and 3 are SPF, they if a LA strikes your fancy or a SA ADL shoot me an offer

Last edited:
I dont see an ultralight varminter on their web sight, is this an "ultralight alaskan" ? not doubting you, just courious.....E

2949 is the model number, you are right can't see it at stockys anymore, try a google search thanks

Are the SA all adl, or do you have the bottom metal too?