• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Bell Carlson Medalist Synthetic Stock PN 6498 9 lug Weatherby Mark V

Autorotate

Bell Carlson Medalist Synthetic Stock PN 6498 9 lug Weatherby Mark V-SOLD

Bell Carlson Medalist Part # 6498-97 Olive w/Black web stock.

Fits a 9 lug bolt Weatherby Mark V.

Just like the one posted here at Stocky's... but used of course-
Bell & Carlson Medalist? Weatherby Style Stocks for Mark V, Vanguard & Remington 700 with Aluminum Bedding - Right & Left Hand Available

It's been skim bedded, and had the barrel channel opened for a Lilja #5 contour. The forend had a smart stock tuner installed, it's now removed, and no where to be found.

Exterior finish is 95%. I think it has the Bell Carlson Maxx Guard finish, as it has a very pleasant tactile feel and "grippyness" to it.

Weighs right at 2 lbs.

I was going to have the forend refilled/bedded with Devcon and then reinletted by a gunsmith and try and copy cat the rifle built at the link below.

http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f53/7-stw-51585/

But it's going to be a while until I can get to that project, so my loss...your gain. This a good stock for someone that doesn't mind putting a little TLC into it. Light weight, stiff (aluminum bedding block), no wait, and a good price:) I just need to clean out the garage...and won't get to this project for a while.

$135 shipped. Prefer email vs. PM.

813990231_6qkfe-L.jpg

813991907_gnCYm-L.jpg

813993229_LRXKh-L.jpg

813992375_3LFQ6-L.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Bell Carlson Medalist Synthetic Stock PN 6498 9 lug Weatherby Mark V-SOLD

SOLD. Thread closed.