• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Bell Carlson M40 stock

Mram10us

Long action for Rem 700. Has been bedded and a little sanding on the inside of the barrel channel. Looks to be in good shape to me. $175 shipped. Thanks
IMG_4909 (2).JPG
IMG_4910 (2).JPG
IMG_4911 (2).JPG

I have both but its the mag well I'm worried about I have a old BDL in 30/06 with the plastic but dam thing kick worse then my 300Win Mag which has a Magpul bottom on it to use magazines. Magpul has a different mag for the 300 an the 06. I could learn to live with the barrel channel gap on a sporter barrel atleast till I have to rebarrel it

Excellent Seller her guys !
This stock has a great feel to it . I have had several of them .
You could try it for now and if you dont like it , post it up here . I'm suprized it's still available truthfully.

Rum Man

I have both but its the mag well I'm worried about I have a old BDL in 30/06 with the plastic but dam thing kick worse then my 300Win Mag which has a Magpul bottom on it to use magazines. Magpul has a different mag for the 300 an the 06. I could learn to live with the barrel channel gap on a sporter barrel atleast till I have to rebarrel it
There is no difference between the stock on the 25-06 long range and the 300 rum. Long action stock as eluded to above