Bell Carlson long action m40 stock?

MadMike

Hey guys just had a quick q. Does the m40 by bell carlson have pillar bedding blocks? I know it has the aluminum chassis. Just wondering about the pillars?

So I may be wrong, but the aluminum bedding block replaces the pillars. It should extend down into the holes where your receiver screws go. The stock is built around the bedding block, so it acts similarly to pillars. I checked stocky's website and this is what they have.

"it has the integral aluminum bedding system that is computer designed and CNC machined out of aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum. The aluminum block extends through the forearm to add strength and stiffness and incorporates the attachment of the front sling swivel for additional security. An aluminum tail piece also extends from the bedding block through the grip area to add rigidity and to strengthen the stock."

I hope I answered your question. Hopefully JE Customs or shortgrass can weigh in.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.