Bell and Carlson Ultra-Light

Takem406

I'd like to replace the cheesy plastic OEM Winchester stock on the M70 308 I've had since I was a kid.

I'd like to drop the money on a 5-700 dollar stock but I've got other guns and hobbies that require money.

The B&C at $260 is about the max of my budget. How are these for an accurate hunting stock? I won't do any competitions with it, just some longer range hunting season practice...

Hows the drop in fit? Are they easy enough to swap out or do they require fitting?

Thanks!

I'd like to replace the cheesy plastic OEM Winchester stock on the M70 308 I've had since I was a kid.

I'd like to drop the money on a 5-700 dollar stock but I've got other guns and hobbies that require money.

The B&C at $260 is about the max of my budget. How are these for an accurate hunting stock? I won't do any competitions with it, just some longer range hunting season practice...

Hows the drop in fit? Are they easy enough to swap out or do they require fitting?

Thanks!

They are a great stock for the price. Does your rifle have a one or two piece floorplate? If it's a one piece I know for sure the action will drop right in, but the barrel channel may need minimal inletting. They are generally a plug and play deal. Fully inletted.

Perfect! I do believe its a one piece. It looks like the attached picture.
Thanks!

Attachments

• mXvnuMDtM17ZfQAGCocDrew.jpg
    mXvnuMDtM17ZfQAGCocDrew.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 106
Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.