Bell and Carlson Medalist Ruger American™ Sporter Stock

HobieH3

Anybody tried one of these? Thoughts?

Got a .270 that shoots fairly well, but kicks like a mule in the factory Tupperware.

I bought one for my Predator model 6.5 CM. Perfect drop-in and I bedded the chamber as I always do. Stock is a little heavier than I was hoping but not a problem in the long run. I stayed with the original plastic mag system rather than add weight with the drop box customization. Added my own camo to a grey w/black color scheme. All set for Fall...
P4090001.JPG P4090002.JPG P4090003.JPG P4090004.JPG P4090005.JPG

Thanks. How did you bed it? Is there a YouTube video you would recommend? Or magazine article?

go to Brownell's... look for the "LEARN" tab at the top... use "bedding" in "search" to find articles/videos. Internet is, of course, full of vids. I have always used Brownell's Acraglass but going to try Devcon on my next bedding for a heavy barreled L.R. rifle.

go to Brownell's... look for the "LEARN" tab at the top... use "bedding" in "search" to find articles/videos. Internet is, of course, full of vids. I have always used Brownell's Acraglass but going to try Devcon on my next bedding for a heavy barreled L.R. rifle.
Thanks. I'd ask if it made yours shoot better, but since it's a 6.5 CM... ;)

naw, it's a 3-400 yd hunting rifle and even though it's "just" a Ruger, it was already shooting 3/4" @ 100 which is the best I can do with anything but a dialled in target gun, regardless, so... no, not noticeable. bedding is just a habit...

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts