• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Bell and Carlso stock/Rem. 700 L.A.BDL

ohiogeorge

Bell and Carlso stock/Rem. 700 L.A.BDL-SPF

Stock SPF, if deal fails next to commit would be next in line
Bell and Carlson right hand Carbolite stock for Rem. 700 L.A BDL style.
Has been devcon bedded action area, and barrel chanel alterd so I could bed an aluminum shaft in forend to stiffen it as it was made prior to the Medelist series.
Done so barrel and has no contect to barrel (free floats)and it turned out good.
It was on a Classic model (1982 257 Roberts with a bit heavyer barrel contour than sporter barrel- close if not same a the mag. barrel contour).
Did this to save the factory walnut from damage in the field,as it's a nice piec of wood.
Worked out good, and tightend groups(5 shot) to 1/2-5/8 max, from the 3/4-1" I was getting with the walnut stock.
Sold rifle with the walnut and buyer had hard time coming uo with money just for the rifle,(buyer couldn't afford the B&C),and I don't need the B&C now.
I have pictures I can send, best to send and email asking for them-please titel email B&C stock. PM'S OK too, but I don't check real often so it may take a bit for me to respond.
Email to gcbeamATpoetworld.net- change "AT" to @, trying to avoid spam.
Price is $95 OBO.

Last edited: