Being seen

shootallday

Not sure if this is were to ask or not, today I started a thread asking if anyone used crf rifles for lr hunting or shooting. I must have messed up and posted it in the improper area, it was moved( thank you). But I've noticed Nobody have viewed it,there's not even a zero and there's a ? Next on the page. I'm wondering is something wrong can members see the thread.

Any info would be great.

I use a bighorn action (crf) for long range shooting, and my hunting which typically isn't long range. That wasn't really a deciding factor for me when purchasing the action, though. More of a coincidence... But, I do like having it that way now that I've used it a while. I'd be ok without crf too, though.

I use a bighorn action (crf) for long range shooting, and my hunting which typically isn't long range. That wasn't really a deciding factor for me when purchasing the action, though. More of a coincidence... But, I do like having it that way now that I've used it a while. I'd be ok without crf too, though.
I wouldn't mind trying a bh origin action replaceable bolt head is nice to.

I really love mine (mine is a tl3 but really no funtional difference). Swapping bolt heads was a major plus for me. Plus the aftermarket availability of Remington triggers and stocks, etc., and the fact that I can use any of my existing savage barrels. No complaints here!