Behind enemy lines in CA. Need to escape. Need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I will just own this fact that I am a 4th gen Californian, but all generations have been Reagan style conservatives and are from rural CA. With that said, I just retired from Law enforcement and am looking for a safe semi rural place to raise my family. Gun rights are paramount, good big game hunting, and the ability to be left alone. I mind my own business, and don't ever want to turn the place i move to into California. Every state I look at, it seems they are not far from becoming blue. I lived in NV and would not even consider it now since the libs have a super majority there, with Reno and Vegas controlling the state.

Maine or New Hampshire is good. Drifting further blue but we are by and large being spoken for by the wealthy libs in the densely populated cities. We could use more conservatives, and folks who are moderate: but please do not consider us if you are willing to compromise with the tyranny and the US Constitution. We need folks who are unapologetic about our constitutional rights. If you can enculturate this to your future generations, we will welcome you with opens arms and we may have a future without civil war to regain our freedoms from the quiet tyranny brewing by the elite legislators and judges on the payroll of the globalists in violation of Article VI within the US Constitution.

Okay, I will just own this fact that I am a 4th gen Californian, but all generations have been Reagan style conservatives and are from rural CA. With that said, I just retired from Law enforcement and am looking for a safe semi rural place to raise my family. Gun rights are paramount, good big game hunting, and the ability to be left alone. I mind my own business, and don't ever want to turn the place i move to into California. Every state I look at, it seems they are not far from becoming blue. I lived in NV and would not even consider it now since the libs have a super majority there, with Reno and Vegas controlling the state.
You can only run for so long until it is all around you. Look around for help and start to fight back.The constitution is and always will be first and foremost. Without it, it will become civil. Act upon and help your grandchildren succeed.

Missouri is a safe bet. Gun laws are fair and the people are nice. Land prices are on a fast climb. The hunting is good. I go to my range at least once a week and enjoy the outdoors. Good luck.

Idaho is pretty much hosed now too. Last decade, and especially last 5 years, have ruined it. Every thing people leave other states for has followed them and prospered here.

Our elections and elected officials have gotten way more Liberal and it ll worsen. BTW, our cost of living other than the most rural areas rivals that of the places people are living.

Do your homework as things aren't as "rosie" as the State, Chambers of Commerce and Magazines make it!!

Don't come to New Mexicofornia in less its reenforece our conservative minority. We have been invaded by California liberals and they have taken over. We are now a puppet poster child for the Democratic Party.

Hold your horses. Many of these people have never experienced an economy on the rise in their entire life. Don't give up!

Vote for people who will support and protect your 2nd Amendment rights. I've lived in CA since 1966. I have great hope that the courts will become more conservative here in time, and most of CA's gun laws (The Roster) will be over-turned by higher courts.
Fight back.

A few years ago I would have said Texas. Almost moved there myself. But the Californians moving to Texas must be the dumbest ppl on earth. They are fleeing liberal silliness and turning Texas right into CA.
My money is on Mississippi, George, Louisiana. Great Hunting, fishing. Im looking at a 3bd/2bth small house on a large lake in Georgia w/300 acres for $399. You can sell your garage in CA and buy an estate in most southern, gun friendly states. The people are the best too. Love God, Family, Country and their neighbors, as a rule.

Love Idaho but too close to Washington, Oregon and Colorado.
Wyoming?

Vote for people who will support and protect your 2nd Amendment rights. I've lived in CA since 1966. I have great hope that the courts will become more conservative here in time, and most of CA's gun laws (The Roster) will be over-turned by higher courts.
Fight back.
God loves an optimist. Hope you are right but life is tooo short to waste one day trusting other people with your happiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.