Begara b-14 base

Clem Bronkoski

My B-14 is on the way and I understand it takes the same scope bases as a Rem 700 short action. I am thinking of getting a 20 mm rail with a 20 MOA to give me more elevation adjustment. My question is will the rail interfere with case ejection and difficulty in feeding single rounds? If so are there 2 piece bases you can get with the 20 MOA advantage? I've been looking and can't find any.
Please let me know.

I don't have any problems with my HMR and the one piece 20 moa pic base. Talley makes a two piece 20 moa ring / base and DNZ makes their one piece with the center part over the ejection port cut thin.

It will not interfere brother. Just make sure to pick a good quality base, my favorite for Rem actions is the Seekins. It has a nice clearance cut above ejection port and also has nice built in recoil lug. Just go ahead and get their rail and set of their rings and you will be good to go brother. Prefer their rings over most others also, never had ring marks when properly torqued and I have had this base/ring combo on some heavy recoiling rigs! Good luck brother and enjoy that bergara. Just did some load work on one for a good friend and they shoot very well for the money. Good luck brother.

Talley makes 2 piece ring/base sets with 20 moa, also DNZ makes a tactical one piece with 20 moa built in. I have the DNZ and it is sweet!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.