Before Mattel

I think that guns are guns, all users of guns need proper training. Just because you personally would not buy or use an AK-47 or an AR-15 does not mean we can just sit back and let the government ban them. We need to think about all those people who have farms being over run by wild pig, all those ranchers who are losing live stock to predators. By thinking about those things(and people) all your doing is helping a buddy out, being a good neighbor.

Bolt guns are good ...Gas guns are good...Hunt with what you please! But please don't tell me what to hunt with! Besides it's not really any of your business, and I would like to keep it that way.

Bolt guns are good ...Gas guns are good...Hunt with what you please! But please don't tell me what to hunt with! Besides it's not really any of your business, and I would like to keep it that way.

Always a pleasure having cordial conversation will my southern brethren.

I have been through Identity theft,and I know the NSA is reading this post along with you, so the less I put out on the web about me the better, it is for my protection. I'm sure that if you were my neighbor and I could trust you, we could have a beer or go to the range. I'm too old to have to deal with a bunch of baggage
from some silly post on a web site.

Well dude, back when the 2nd Amendment came on the scene, the man had muzzle loaders so the folks got muzzle loaders. Then the man got weapons using metallic cartridges so the folks got weapons using metallic cartridges. Then the man got self loading firearms with detachable magazines so the folks got self loading firearms with detachable magazines.

So you see, the 2nd Amendment is actually an instrument to add a fourth branch of government as a default and counterbalance to the breakdown of the other three branches. The black rifle is just the latest of a long line of sentinels standing watch over the freedom of the folks. The man fears the folks having so many of the black rifles. This is a good thing, the man should fear the folks. When the man fears the folks, freedom is cultivated. When the folks fear the man, tyranny begins to raise it's ugly head.

There are a lot of the folks that have completely lost their minds and have no business with a bean flip let alone an AR 15. Don't even think about giving up your right to bear arms because there are idiots in the world. Idiots should be educated or suppressed and should not be allowed to affect public policy.

I have been through Identity theft,and I know the NSA is reading this post along with you, so the less I put out on the web about me the better, it is for my protection. I'm sure that if you were my neighbor and I could trust you, we could have a beer or go to the range. I'm too old to have to deal with a bunch of baggage
from some silly post on a web site.

That depends entirely on your threat level and myself, I quit being paranoid about the government a long time ago. They are what they are (supported by our tax dollars) and you nor I will change that. We can only change them by adressing issues en-mass.

Heck, my neighbor might be a Federal informant for all I know.....:D

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts