Before.....during.....after!!!!

Nice! How old is your daughter? My little brother does the SAME thing with the IPhone when we hunt. It drives me crazy, but I leave him alone. He's 17. Where did you guys go hunting? What rifle did you use? Tell her congrats and good shooting!

Beautiful child ( and obviously a good shot!) What rifle do you have her shooting? Super nice bucks too!

Thanks. Way proud of her. She's my go getter in the outdoors. She shoots a .45 cal smokepole. Here is her hunt from this weekend.

What load do you have her shooting in that .45 and how fast is it going? I've played with .50s with fast twist and sabots and 54 round ball guns. I've heard a lot of guys like the .45 with modern loads. Nice turkey also!

Congrats to you both. My daughter is almost 10 and I doubt I will be able to hunt with her like you are with yours. She is just not that into it. But I did take her pheasant hunting and showed her how Ihunt with my Drahthaar and she got to see her find the bird all the way to fetch. Her reaction was that was cool.

But I fear she is just not a hunter. Oh well. Time will tell.

again. Congrats to you both

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.