Beer drinking bear

specweldtom

A grizzly bear walked into a bar in Billings, Montana and demanded a beer. The bartender said, we don't serve beer to bears in bars in Billings. The bear got loud and angry and repeated his demand for a beer. The bartender then said, we absolutely don't serve beer to belligerent bears in bars in Billings. The bear, now enraged, roared that, if you don't serve me a beer, I'm going to eat that woman at the end of the bar! To which the bartender said, that's it, I will not serve beer to any beligerent, bullying bear in this bar in Billings. The bear promptly ate the woman at the end of the bar. The bartender then matter-of-factly added, we also don't serve beer to belligerent, bullying bears who take drugs in bars in Billings. The bear says, you're crazy, I don't take drugs, to which the bartender said, yes you do. That was a barbitchyouate!

Sorry, Tom

I showed that one to the guys here at work. We all got a kick out of that one. WAIT, did I say at work, that's against company policy. I mean when I get to work I'll tell them.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.