Been Knocking a Few Over

gamedog

A couple of my buddies buck.
300 Win Mag shooting 210 Bergers.

stuff2392.jpg

stuff2398.jpg

One of the Ugliest Antelope Bucks I've seen to date lol!
Both bucks in the herd had only one horn?

stuff2407.jpg

stuff2408.jpg

A couple of my Mulie.
300 Win Mag. 168gr Bergers
stuff2413.jpg

stuff2417.jpg

Man am I jealous. Those are some great animals you guys have harvested. Another two years I might have enough points to get a antelope tag. I haven't even pulled the trigger on a deer yet(enjoying the hunt to much to let it end). Now coyotes they have met my 168 bergers a couple of times now.

Brent

Hey, that boat is cheating!:D

How did the 210 Bergers work and at what range. My dad shot an average size mulie doe the other day with a 300WBY at just over 200yrds and it just poked through the ribs, zero opening. Kinda curious how they worked.

Great pictures, it looks like you guys had a great season. Nice mulies!!! Congratulations.
Any more pictures of the one horned antelopes?

It looks like the bergers did great, the deer are dead!:)

Nice shooting....

Bigbuck

Well yeah, no doubt about that. Really wanted a little more specifics, wound channel, size of exit hole, amount of damaged meat. Lots of bullets will kill deer, just some are better choices than others.

It looks like the bergers did great, the deer are dead!:)

Nice shooting....

Bigbuck
Couldn't of said it better myself. They may not be the perfect hunting bullet, but the results speak for themselves.
Ranges varied from the 210's at only 60 yards to the 168's at just shy of 400 yards.
The most attractive thing to me with the Bergers is the accuracy. Hell an arrow can kill an Elk. Put them in the vitals with repeatablility is my theory.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.