• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Beeman R9 with Banner 4-12, accesories

Buzzsaw

I'm selling almost everything. This rifle has about 50 pellets through it. One hole accuracy, 1100 fps. Hand cut checkering, SUPER trigger !!!. I have the rifle, scope, tons of match and hunting pellets and accessories, "special air rifle" scope mounts. Another "turnkey" set up. Gun is like new, I promise. only shot it outside once, sitting on a dock shooting turtles at lake Fork.
This is a TRUE Adult pellet rifle. Here is the invoice, I have more stuff, comes with a hard case, like I received it .
Heading to the rifle range this morning. I will try and get pictures up later.

Rifle, scope , all pellets and accessories , $700 FTF Dallas/Frisco , might ship

Last edited:
New to airguns but I do know optics for them have a different criteria due to rebounding recoil. Can you advise on the specific optics you have chosen? Thanks

Hi, thanks for the message. Air rifles are proof of "you get what you pay for" Huge difference between Asian and German made. Great barrel, fit, finish and a GREAT trigger
As far as optics, you are very correct, The spring piston guns like mine can break scopes because they recoil "both directions". The key is the mounts. They should have a small "stud" on the bases which prevent this movement.
I chose this scope on recommendation from Pyramid Air, where I bought it.

I have a small yard and never shoot this great gun. I bought it to cure a backyard rabbit problem. The green spotlight works great. I whimped out and bought traps and relocate the buggers.

If you are close and can buy face to face, I will lower price. Green light goes with it. Its ALL like new