Bedding the Accustock

BigDaddyKane

I'm not a huge fan of the accustock but I'm stuck with it until I can finish building my own stock from scratch. So... until then... any advice on bedding the accustock? Lots of people say it's a waste of time, but I imagine that it certainly cannot hurt anything by doing it. I just want to make sure I'm not going to mess anything up by glass bedding the aluminum framing of it.

Any advice is appreciated!

I'm not a huge fan of the accustock but I'm stuck with it until I can finish building my own stock from scratch. So... until then... any advice on bedding the accustock? Lots of people say it's a waste of time, but I imagine that it certainly cannot hurt anything by doing it. I just want to make sure I'm not going to mess anything up by glass bedding the aluminum framing of it.

Any advice is appreciated!

Did you ever find anything? Im trying to find info on bedding mine as well.

If I can find some pics when I get home from work I'll send them to you. If I can't find pics I'll give you a detailed description of how I did it.

That would be much appreciated. I have been in contact with Nathan with Ballistic Studies in New Zealand and im using his Match Grade Bedding and I just want to make sure I get it right.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.