bedding synthetic stock vanguard

grant moore

Looking for any good suggestions and simple method of bedding my Vanguard synthetic stock.. I have managed to get down to .100" groups at 100'with my 7mm rem mag , 168 sierra match, 63.8g H4813sc. Modified trigger.
Now I am looking to find an easy way of bedding the stock..Any suggestions would be helpful..

Any time your are consistantly sub 1/2" at 100 LEAVE IT ALONE!!! Especially on a factory sporter.
Bedding and other work is mainly to get a rifle to shoot better, and you've got it shooting. I work on a pipe if it doesn't shoot well, otherwise I might just screw it up by making it "better".
K.I.S.S. (keep it simple stupid) comes to mind here.

If you have a factory rifle shooting shooting under a half inch on a bad day and you do anything to it you must be on crack. Very good crack at that.

Well, I don't have any crack however got some good advice.. Thanks , will leave as it is and enjoy the hunting...

Ha ha ha, just messin with you a little. A factory rifle that shoots that good says something about the shooter and reloading skills also. Nice job.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.