bedding full action question

No problem! If you need anymore help just let me know! Look forward to your bedding job. What's the specs for your build?
Actually I'm not building yet, I have a sub moa TC Venture 30-06 and Boyds offer stocks for them now so I'm going to order one kinda like my birthday present to myself. Then order a brake and have it installed. If it all works out with the stock I'm going to build a heavy barreled .284 win.long action This spring and do a Boyds on it. I have everything to reload a .284 might as well build one. I was very lucky on my TC its sub moa with many different loads out to 500yrds I shoot it to 1000 at least once a month it hits 1moa plates consistently. So I thought I would put a pretty stock on it.

I pour my pillars as well and always have. I do things a little different though, I use inletting screws instead of actions screws when pouring. I use rubber tube to hold everything in place while it dries, and then like was said before, I come back and drill the holes out for clearance.

Actually I'm not building yet, I have a sub moa TC Venture 30-06 and Boyds offer stocks for them now so I'm going to order one kinda like my birthday present to myself. Then order a brake and have it installed. If it all works out with the stock I'm going to build a heavy barreled .284 win.long action This spring and do a Boyds on it. I have everything to reload a .284 might as well build one. I was very lucky on my TC its sub moa with many different loads out to 500yrds I shoot it to 1000 at least once a month it hits 1moa plates consistently. So I thought I would put a pretty stock on it.

Sounds like it'll be a good rig.gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.