Bedding CZ 527

CZshooter

Dose anyone have any experience with bedding a CZ 527 synthetic stock? I have looked for info on the web and have not found any.
The problem is there is lots of room around the mag well and i dont exactly where to bed. Any help would be appreciated

this could take awhile but ill try to condence it.
i bought a c z 527 11 months ago. it was a left hand version with wood stock.
very nice gun to look at. bottom line it wouldnt shoot under 1 1/2" groups with every handload i tried.
i glass bedded it and it still wouldnt shoot. i called the service center in k.c. kansas and complained. they said ship the gun back to them.
i did so and after 5 weeks was told they tested it and agreed it didnt perform.
i asked for a refund and was refused.
they sent me another gun in my original bedded stock. that wouldnt shoot either. sent that back and after 3 weeks i was really on them about it.
they tested the second one and agreed it didnt perform well. they were going to send me a 3rd one but i insisted they shoot it first. guess what, that one didnt perform well either in their words.
after that they did agree to refund my money based on my invoice of the purchase cost.
they wouldnt refund the 6% sales tax on the sales cost, or my shipping cost back to them however.
it was the worst experience ive ever had.
its your business but if it wont shoot decent groups id be on them over it.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.