bedding block

Jaag

Who makes aluminum bedding blocks for Remington, Savage and Howa actions?
I know about the Whidden Vee block but are there other companies that offer fully machined, ready to install bedding blocks.
Thanks

Who makes aluminum bedding blocks for Remington, Savage and Howa actions?
I know about the Whidden Vee block but are there other companies that offer fully machined, ready to install bedding blocks.
Thanks

Accurate innovations used to but I don,t know about now.

I did a few and determined it was just not worth the effort and the amount of wood that had to
be removed was massive and you need a good mill to prevent going through the stock.

A bedding block is good but a good laminate stock and a pillar bed will last and shoot as well or
better in my opinion. (I bed all of the bedding blocks to prevent movement of the recoil lug).

If you find one then you should try it but dont be surprised at the work and the end results.

PS: I have the last 700 remington I did in a Boyd's target laminate that needs the final bedding
to be finished. If you are interested PM me and I will Text you a picture and if interested, make
you a deal. (The build was canceled for a different action).

J E CUSTOM

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.