Bed both ends of rail or just one end???

I bed both ends with dev-con 10-110 slightly snug the screws as to not bend or bind the rail let it harden a couple days and remove it to check that it has a lot of mating surface then when you install it and torque to spec the clamp load will be stronger than just making contact here and there. Just they way I do it and doesn't mean it is the best and only.good luck and make it fun or it will turn into work

Yes agreed! Bed the entire rail equally. Don't tighten the screws. Just finger snug. Check several times until the cure begins.

I have seen videos where some bed both front and rear of scope rail,
and others where they only bed just the rear and let the front snug on the
gun. I can see where if the outer screws both hit the gun you would about have to bed front and rear.
This would situation that would flex the rail down in the middle.

Most videos I have seen the rail wants to be bowed up in the middle. Just wondering
how many would consider the half bed job good enough? Definitely a little less prep work.
Less likely to flex rail during bed job?
I'd do both ends. In for a penny in for a pound. Take your time and carefully mask off the receive with painters tape fill the holes you're not using as specified in various videos. Use good release compound, otherwise yikes.

I bed both ends with dev-con 10-110 slightly snug the screws as to not bend or bind the rail let it harden a couple days and remove it to check that it has a lot of mating surface then when you install it and torque to spec the clamp load will be stronger than just making contact here and there. Just they way I do it and doesn't mean it is the best and only.good luck and make it fun or it will turn into work
Both ends and all the contacting/mating areas on the receiver. If you have a rail with a recoil lug tab machined into it (like a Badge or Nightforce) put a dab on the face of that lug also. Blueprairiedog has it perfectly right.