Bear Revenge

This may be morbid, but I laughed at Timothy Treadwell and how he ended up. He was a complete and total idiot. He was like the rest of the left wing animal activist idiots who think bears and wolves secretly want to curl up in your lap while you pet their heads. The only surprise about that story was that it hadn't happened sooner. These are the same idiots who get gored by bison in yellowstone while they are trying to get 3 feet away for an epic selfie.

Twas a very young lad fishing groundfish with my grandfather one spring and there was a bunch of commotion on the beach north of us (lots of radio traffic and the like and more than a few out of place planes). Turned out to be the commotion of the Treadwell incident. Know a few folks who were involved in that mess.... don't mind gene pool bleach but what a steaming pile he left behind. Can you imagine being mauled by a dang near toothless old boar, basically crushed to death. Used to feel sorry for the girlfriend, the unreleased audio was pretty horrific supposedly. Downside of stupid... it hurts.

I haven't been there since I was 17 ! I still have relatives there. Muddyboots used frequent that area.
Same here. Left NY 30+ years ago in relocation. Miss the Adirondacks! Truly wild hunting if you choose to go deep. My last hunt in Adirondacks was in 2004, saw a moose in High Peaks area which really surprised the heck out of me! Also killed very nice 8pt at 9 in morn that took all day to get out due to distance and ugly terrain.!

Same here. Left NY 30+ years ago in relocation. Miss the Adirondacks! Truly wild hunting if you choose to go deep. My last hunt in Adirondacks was in 2004, saw a moose in High Peaks area which really surprised the heck out of me! Also killed very nice 8pt at 9 in morn that took all day to get out due to distance and ugly terrain.!
Been 47 years for me ! Had an aunt and uncle with house at lake. I know I told you that and sent pics. I'd go hiking in woods around lake . Saw deer and couple bears. Coons always getting into trash at night . Bears once in awhile. I never hunted there. I was young and just on family vacation.. I have a cousin there that I was born 3 min. before. Haven't seen her since either. My aunt used to take us to the dump at night to watch bears. I'm sure it was Speculator. Fun times .

Here you go! 700!! Holy cow! This was his kill photo!

BAC88948-76C1-45C1-9C48-EBDEF146C852.jpeg