• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Bear Medicine- .338 Nosler Partition Gold 250 Grain

beardoctor

I have 760 of these Combined Technology Bullets for sale. (Not loaded ammo)

Stats: .338 250gr. Nosler Partition Gold (Moly Coated)
BC .473 High expansion and retains 80% of it weight in dangerous game.

If you have not used moly bullets before, something you should know. They can be loaded a little faster and with less pressure, however work them up slowly and don't rely strictly on non-moly data. Another thing that is unique to moly bullets has to do with coating the barrel with moly either manually or by firing several moly bullets through it in order to see your tightest groups. I saw consistent .6 inch groups out of my rifle after I did this.

They are just what the doctor ordered for large Grizzly or Coastal Brown Bear.

These bullets are loose. They were in boxes originally, but I combined them in one container for ease of reloading in my 338-378. Due to health issues they have sat on the shelf for several years and I would like to find them a good home. I will bag them before shipping.

Price will depend on quantity. Shipping is extra. I will use Priority Mail Flat rate boxes. You can stuff them up to 70 pounds in a 12 x 12 x 5.5" large box for $15.00. Medium boxes are $10.95 and small boxes are $5.20

1-100 @ $.90 each
101-200 @ $.85 each
201-500 @ $. 80 each
501 and over $.75 each

USPS Money order or Western Union
[email protected]

Xmas is getting close and money is tight so I'd like to come down on my price. If you can use these bullets, tell me what you can afford.

The BearDoctor,
Thanks

Recent Posts