• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Beanland custom 6.5x47

OKbow87

Full Beanland build here with 350 rounds down the barrel.

Defiance Rebel with aw mag cut and small firing pin/hole, pinned 20 moa base and recoil lug.
Manners T5a in coyote tan, kmw cheek piece, standard LOP, two rotating flush cups left side, atlas rail.
Krieger 5r 1:8.5 twist, heavy palma, cut 26", threaded 5/8x24 with smooth thread protector.
Surgeon DBM.
Jewell Trigger.
All metal FDE cerakote.

A couple of small blemishes on the rifle. Has the typical brass rash on the right side of the action from ejecting brass, and some scratches in the stock paint on the bottom of the butt from shooting of rock in a match. Pic included of that. The rife shoots 130 vld's and varget well, and that is the only combo I have shot in it. Scope, rings, bipod, and AW mag not for sale.

$3600 plus shipping.

I also have 199 pieces of fired brass, 1 custom made modified case, and a set of hornady match dies with the micrometer top, amax/vld seating plug, and a .288 bushing in the sizing die. I will sell them with the rifle only for $225.

Lets get this thing sold. Rifle, all reloading supplies, and buyers choice of a 5 round ai or a 10 round aw magazine... $3550 shipped.

Been away from the computer a couple of days... Yes the buyer can choose between a 5 round ai mag or a 10 round aw.

Round count up to 547 after shooting a match, and a few new added scratches on the bottom of the stock. Price drop to $3000 for the entire package or $2800 for the bare rifle.

Also lost a few pieces of brass. Down to 193 pieces.