BC for Fiocchi 69 gr matchking .223?

Epee

How do I get the BC for the matchking 69 gr. .223 Fiocchi? Fiocchi says muzzle velocity is 2850.

I'm obviously a neophyte trying to learn a thimble full of what most of you know on this sight, but I have to start somewhere.

This is out of a Steyr Provarmint 23.6 inch barrel if that makes any difference.

Thanks for the help and education.

Google matchking .224 69gr BC. Just b/c fiocchi loads them doesn't change the BC, which I believe is somewhere about 0.301.

Depending on your application the new 69gr sierra TMK has a bc of .375. Though I have not read any good reports about performance on game.

To find what you are looking for you need to shoot the round out of YOUR rifle over a chronograph to find your true velocity and then punch you velocity and BC into a ballistics program. It will give you your ballistics.

Thanks guys, I copied and pasted your information into a word document so I don't lose it.

Sigh, now I need a chronograph. Oh well, you never see a U-haul behind a hearse.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.