BC for .284 150 Grain Accubond?

ndking1126

I noticed that Nosler's website is still showing the 7mm 150 gr Accubond's BC to be "TBD." Has anyone seen that posted somewhere else? Maybe even tested it yourself? Thanks!

My guess would be the same as the 150gr BT. I know the 140 gr BT and 140 gr AB have the same BC, and in my 7mm-08 shot to the same point to 600 yards.

catamountsierra, wow great observation. I checked multiple bullets and the BT and AB in same caliber and weight always matched. Looks like the 150 AB will be .493. I was hoping for a little over .500, but not a huge deal.. thanks!

If anyone cares, I noticed that their website still has "TBD" and a big "NEW" graphic at this bullet. I sent an email and asked if they knew the BC yet and the response confirmed .493 G1. I also mentioned that the graphic had been this way since at least Jan of 19 and that seemed a little disingenuous after nearly 2 years. He said he would pass the word on to the correct person for their consideration. Hopefully they'll at least add in the BC.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts